Friday, June 18, 2010

"Did You Get A Haircut?"

Maybe I'm naive.

If someone walks up to me and is like, "hey, you get a haircut?" I choose to be flattered.

Yeah I know maybe its just small talk.

Or maybe my sarcastic-meter is completely off and those people secretly despise my beautiful coif.

You know, what, I don't care. Someone asking me if I got haircut means two things:
1. They noticed that something about me has changed.
2. They felt the need to announce it to me and the world.

okay three things...

3. They're crazy jealous about my amazing new hairdo.

Basically, when someone asks, "you get a haircut?" they're acknowledging that they have basic observational skills while simultaneously preparing you for a barrage of compliments. So next time you see someone who just got a trim...be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment