Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I'm So Sorry...We Messed That Up"

I know what you're thinking. That phrase sounds terrible. Why, you crazy person, would possible get jollies out of someone screwing something up for you. Well, first off, um, calm down. Second, hear me out.

I went to Starbucks and bought a Frappuchino. It was a large, sorry venti, and cost $4.00 and my first born. I was watching my figure so I got it without whipped cream. Besides the fact that whipped cream is just frothy fatty fat fat, I also just don't like it.

So I wait and wait for my drink and then the sweet little barista pops up and puts my Frappuchino on the counter.

With.

Whipped.

Cream.

Oh all hell broke lose. I jumped over the counter, pummeled her and the grabbed the whipped cream can and just went to town. Of course I torched the place afterwards. It's just polite.

Or, I grabbed the drink, not feeling like making a big deal out of it. I mean I can just scrap the cream out, it's not a big deal. But then, the angel barista in the corner was like, "hey, she didn't want whip." The poor little girl looked heartbroken. "I'm so sorry, let me make you another one."

Sweet, I thought, I get my order right this time. In a second, the new drink was out and she leans over and says, "I'm so sorry, me screwed this one up. Do you just want it? We're throwing it out anyway."

Oh hells yeah I do.

So people, moral of this story, they screw up, you get double the fun. Now this doesn't always work in situations such as gall bladder surgery or fixing the plumbing on your house, but, if you're lucky you may get a free coffee out of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment